- Last Saturday in June
- Fairhaven’s largest annual event features about 175 booths of handmade crafts and delicious foods in addition to live entertainment, an art exhibit on the west lawn of the Unitarian Church, and children’s activities, including the very popular fire engine rides.
Concerts in the Center 2019 Concert Schedule (printable)
- Thursday nights July through August
- 7:00 p.m.
- Town Hall steps, 40 Center Street, Fairhaven
- Bring your own lawn chairs or blankets. Free. In the event of rain, concert will be held inside Town Hall.
- 3rd Sunday in July. Held at the West Island Improvement Association Hall. Cash bar is available. Guests gather around 12 Pm to socialize and view the door prize selections. Chowder is served promptly at 1. There’s usually seconds if you wish. The bake is served which includes lobster, clams, mussels, (if you want them)hot dog, sausage, fish, onions, potatoes, and sweet corn. Watermelon follows for dessert. If you go home hungry it’s your fault….
For clambake tickets call Linda
(508)994-8751 or (508)542-1735
Veteran’s Dinner Dance
- Saturday before Veteran’s Day. Fairhaven VFW . Dinner, dancing and raffles.
- Second Saturday in December
- A holiday sing along held on the steps of the Town Hall. This annual community event includes a visit by Santa Claus, plus post-singing refreshments inside Town Hall. The event is free and open to all. A tradition that dates back to 1975.